Many people want to sell their Beanies and the good news is, there are still people collecting or buying them as gifts. What is selling? What is valuable? What is the most searched for? These questions are asked often and we have many articles to help you. Most of the time those who have inherited a collection don’t necessarily want to learn all there is to know about Beanies, so we have options for you.
The majority of sales take place behind the scenes. You will see people asking for messages in our active buy/sell Beanie Babies Collectors facebook group. This is normal and how things are done on Facebook.
- What makes a successful transaction and how can you participate?
- FAIR PRICES Both the seller and buyer agree on a price. This is where the price guide(s) can come in handy, it saves valuable time.
- DETAILS Know what you have. Many Beanies have variations and you may or may not have the rarer one. Issy has 63 ranging from $3-$250, even a retail one.
- COMMUNICATION This applies to both sides. The seller helps by providing good photos, names, and any necessary details; the buyer is clear about what they want. If they ask a question and then no longer want it, please say so, so it’s not held up. Sellers please respond to offers.
- DESCRIPTION Buyers want an accurate portrayal of the item(s) condition. When you say mint this means no rips, tears, stains, odors, dirt, pet hair, smoke on the beanie. It means no dents, creases, spider veins, bends, writing, price stickers, fading, etc. on the swing tag.
- PAYMENT/TRACKING Prompt payment by buyer and tracking by the seller helps alleviate any cause for concern. International shipping is experiencing huge shipping delays due to COVID-19.
- Feel free to share your photos of your new treasures in our Beanie Babies Collectors facebook group!